Park Seo Joon shared a video that shows how he turned into his character Park Sae Roy for the new drama “Itaewon Class”!
The video takes fans through the full process of Park Seo Joon getting his hair cut short to become his entrepreneur character Park Sae Roy for the drama.
He was asked how he feels getting his hair cut short, since it was his first time since the 2017 film “Midnight Runner.”
“I don’t feel strange about it because it’s normal for me to go through a change for a role,” he shared. “One thing that troubles me is that I have to do a lot of things, not just the drama, with this short hair. I’m a bit worried because I’ll just keep showing this limited image.”
Park Seo Joon shared that it’s always exciting to be taking on a new character for a project. He said that although there are some difficult aspects involved like getting his hair done, deciding on his clothing, and having concept meetings, he enjoys being so engaged in his work.
The actor also shared that he wants to try having long hair, naming Keanu Reeves’s look as John Wick as a style he’d like to take on himself.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới nhất ngày 31 tháng 3,2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid 19
- Nóng: Bắt Bí thư xã là nghi can giết người, đốt xe bán tải ở Đắk Nông | ANTV
- Cả showbiz thương xót vô cùng khi NTK Ken Nguyễn ra đi đột ngột – Tin tức 368