Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide | Check your local public television station for this Rick Steves’ Europe episode or watch it on Saxony, part of the former East Germany, remains a secret to most travelers. We’ll visit the two great cities of the region: the capital city of Dresden, with the opulent palaces and art treasures of the Wettin dynasty, and Leipzig, with its Bach heritage, a massive monument to the day Europe beat Napoleon, and museums remembering its communist heritage.
Visit for more information about this destination and other destinations in Europe.
Check out more Rick Steves’ Europe travel resources:
“Rick Steves’ Europe” public television series:
“Travel with Rick Steves” public radio program:
Rick Steves Audio Europe App:
Rick Steves, America’s most respected authority on European travel, writes European travel guidebooks and hosts travel shows on public television and public radio.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới nhất ngày 31 tháng 3,2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid 19
- Nóng: Bắt Bí thư xã là nghi can giết người, đốt xe bán tải ở Đắk Nông | ANTV
- Cả showbiz thương xót vô cùng khi NTK Ken Nguyễn ra đi đột ngột – Tin tức 368