In April 2015 following the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates, had predicted that the world would struggle to cope with a highly infectious virus and also warned about its dangers. Unfortunately, it appears that nobody listened to him then, as the world continues to battle with the coronavirus pandemic.
It all happened when Bill Gates participated in a 2015 Ted Talks and revealed his fears of a potential global epidemic. Gates, who has donated 50 million dollars to speed up the development of a coronavirus treatment, had also made an appeal for becoming better prepared to tackle the same. So what did Bill Gates really say in his Ted Talks titled – The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready. Watch this video by Sunita Iyer to know more.
ALSO WATCH: 40 Years Ago, A Novel Predicted Coronavirus Outbreak –
WATCH: The Biggest Conspiracy Theory Surrounding Coronavirus HERE:
WATCH: 12-Year-Old Prediction Warned The World Of A Pneumonia Outbreak –
#CoronavirusPandemic #BillGates #COVID19
🔊 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE
For More Updates:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
➡ If you like our video, give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel to get the daily dosage of news, entertainment, sports, tech and much more.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới nhất ngày 31 tháng 3,2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid 19
- Nóng: Bắt Bí thư xã là nghi can giết người, đốt xe bán tải ở Đắk Nông | ANTV
- Cả showbiz thương xót vô cùng khi NTK Ken Nguyễn ra đi đột ngột – Tin tức 368