“We are paddling our own canoe.”
In the latest episode, we spoke to the President about business and swindlers. Vladimir Putin told us how Russian business landscape has changed over the past ten years, what the ‘regulatory guillotine’ is, why he sees Khodorkovsky as a fraudster, and his take on the Calvey case.
Our special project entitled “20 Questions with Vladimir Putin” consists of 20 episodes, in which we asked the President important and very bold questions. Watch them on all TASS platforms!
In this episode:
00:05 — On the impact of business in everyday life
00:29 — On creating conditions for doing business
00:57 — On investment
01:13 — How Putin feels about businessmen and business
02:13 — On how SMEs have changed
02:59 — Are all retailers swindlers?
03:54 — The ‘regulatory guillotine’
05:24 — On Khodorkovsky, Yukos and contract killings
06:30 — On the Michael Calvey case
07:10 — On private capital flows
#TASS #Putin #20QuestionsWithVladimirPutin #20Questions #Business #DoingBusinessInRussia #PutinOnBusiness #Business2020 #SmallRussianBusiness
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 21-05-20 | Coronavirus Covid 19 Recovered Patients Cases | Top 15 Countries | Visual Presentation
- Coronavirus Pandemic 22 05 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News
- Tin tức dịch Corona mới nhất ngày 31 tháng 3,2020 | Cập nhật dịch Covid 19
- Nóng: Bắt Bí thư xã là nghi can giết người, đốt xe bán tải ở Đắk Nông | ANTV
- Cả showbiz thương xót vô cùng khi NTK Ken Nguyễn ra đi đột ngột – Tin tức 368